919 Pacific Avenue | Tacoma, Washington, in the historic 1903 Provident Building
Open 11:00am-4:00pm, Wednesday-Saturday (and by appointment) Admission is free
An extension of Tacoma Historical Society, our museum presents rotating exhibits promoting the history of the City of Tacoma and its people. Museum admission is always free, thanks to grant funding and member support.
- We are pleased to welcome groups wishing to visit our exhibits. Please contact us in advance if you have any special requests or questions about your visit.
- On-street parking is available, with a rate of $1/hour, limit of two hours.
- For an alternative, consider parking elsewhere downtown and riding the free Link Light Rail to within just a few blocks of our front door.
- Our museum is on one level, with no steps required for entry or accessing exhibit space.
- The Diamond parking lot adjacent to the Provident Building serves as a space for pick-up and drop-off of passengers with accessibility challenges.